IS IT TIME TO PULL THE PLUG ON YOUR WATER HEATER?
You may not spend too much time thinking about your water heater. But even if it’s out of sight, out of mind, it’s still working hard for you, day after day. That means it ages fast; a year for you is like 10 for your water heater. So how old is yours really?
TIME TO PULL THE PLUG? TIME TO SWITCH TO PROPANE.
If it’s time to start shopping for a new water heater, there are a few things you need to know. Most important is this: propane water heaters perform better than electric models, in every category that matters.
The Experts Agree
Watch Danny Lipford, host of Today’s Homeowner, as he explains why propane water heaters are superior to electric models, for both savings and performance.
Make the Switch Today
It’s time to pull the plug on your old water heater and a propane water heater is your best choice for saving money, saving energy, and reducing your carbon footprint. Ready to switch? Take a look at the advantages of storage tank and tankless water heaters.
Propane-Powered Storage Tank Water Heaters
- Smaller than electric tanks with the same capacity.
- Energy Star qualified.
- Save 13 to 16 percent in annual energy costs.
- Lower CO2 emissions than electric units.
Propane-Powered Tankless Water Heaters
- Endless hot water, on demand.
- Save up to 9 to 16 square feet of floor space.
- Save more than $150 in annual energy costs.
- Up to 60 percent lower CO2 emissions.