Premier Energy is a proud supplier of CountryMark Fuel. CountryMark is an American-owned oil exploration, production, refining and marketing company. The company’s complete line of premium quality liquid fuels begins with light, sweet American crude oil brought in from Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky. This 100% American crude oil is refined to the highest specifications at the CountryMark refinery in Mt. Vernon, Indiana. Fuel quality is protected as it travels north along a 238-mile private pipeline. State-of-the-art blending technology at each CountryMark fuel terminal ensures that biodiesel and ethanol blended fuels are formulated for optimal driving performance and winter operability.
Equaling CountryMark’s fuel quality is the company’s complete line of high quality lubricants, which are sold as CountryMark Advantage Lubricants.
No other fuel brings more to the road
CountryMark products are sold in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. Today, there are more than 200 CountryMark branded delivery routes and more than 100 CountryMark-branded fuel stations. More than 65% of farmers and 60% of school corporations in the CountryMark service area are powered by CountryMark fuels.
CountryMark’s upstream business includes an impressive team of petroleum exploration professionals, geologists, production engineers, drilling specialists and reservoir managers. CountryMark’s oil exploration and production group manage 1,400 oil wells in six states producing 3,500 barrels of oil per day.
Based on 2014 revenues, CountryMark was ranked by the Indianapolis Business Journal as the 4th largest private company with headquarters in Indiana. CountryMark has been a farmer-owned cooperative since 1919 and was recognized in 2012 as the 12th largest ag cooperative in the nation.
There are more than 100 CountryMark retail fuel stations in this region. Click here for a map of all of the locations: http://www.countrymark.com/retail/
TOP TIER gasoline refined from American crude oil for optimal performance
At Premier Energy, we pride ourselves in our customer-focused success and are committed to providing you with superior service and the highest quality fuel available. We keep thousands of customers on the move. Regardless of your fueling needs or location, we bring quality fuel, exceptional service, and industry-leading expertise right to you. Our seamless fuel delivery network has wide coverage and a proven track record of responsiveness. Whether you need bulk gasoline, lubricants, diesel or alternative fuels, we are your one-stop source for the industry’s highest quality products at the most competitive wholesale prices.
Our team of dedicated energy department employees looks forward to providing you with exceptional service and the highest quality products. Call us today!
- Premium Dieselex-4: Discover why those who hate downtime and demand performance chose to fill up with Premium Dieselex-4, CountryMark’s premium on- and off-road diesel fuel.
- Biodiesel: Biodiesel is a clean-burning, alternative fuel produced from domestic, renewable resources. As one of the fastest growing alternative fuels in the United States, it is good for engines, good for the environment and good for the energy security of this country.
- PLUS Gasoline: If you’re looking for optimal gas mileage and engine performance, look no farther than CountryMark’s lineup of all-American PLUS gasolines. All of the gasolines in the CountryMark PLUS line meet TOP TIER standards, which keep engines running smoothly, improve engine performance and reduce vehicle emissions.
What we offer:
Diesel fuels that decrease down time and increase fuel efficiency
- Transport: Retail service station, commercial sites or other delivery, we have the experience to handle the load professionally.
- Fuel Contracting: The Premier Energy Price Risk Management Program is a contractual agreement that allows our fuel customers to lock in fuel prices for a specific period of time, helping them minimize fuel price risk and better manage their fuel budget to control energy costs.
- Tank Wagon: Premier Energy will provide you with a tank, pump, filter, hose and nozzle, and keep your tank full. Our well-trained and experienced Petroleum Sales Representatives will maintain and service your tank.
- Wet Hosing: Prefer not to have a fuel tank on your property? Let us come to you and fill your fleet directly from our tank wagon.
- Job Site Tanks: Our job site tank is very popular with the construction industry. We will deliver to your job site and keep it filled during the duration of your project.
- Card Reader: Monitor your fuel usage by driver, truck number, time, date, and type of product. Download the information to your computer in just a few seconds.
- Tank Monitors: We offer remote monitoring with our tanks that will send alerts to let you know when your tank is low and when it has been refilled by one of our service providers.
Our Energy Division is seeking to hire a liquid fuel Delivery Driver to provide outstanding customer service to fuel customers in the Washington County and surrounding county areas. Position requires CDL & HazMat endorsement. Must be flexible and have willingness to...read more
Premier Companies participated in CountryMark’s eighth annual Fueling Freedom event on June 24. The event raised more than $64,000 to support local National Guard Family Readiness Groups. “These events were an opportunity for the community to come out and express...read more
Premier Energy is gearing up for Independence Day with a Fueling Freedom event you won’t want to miss! On Friday, June 24 between noon and 5 p.m. at participating CountryMark fuel stations, CountryMark will donate 50 cents for every gallon of fuel pumped to local...read more
Click below to read the Premier Companies Spring 2016 Newsletter. Inside the newsletter, you will find stories about our merger with Jackson-Jennings Co-op, our state of the art TRAX Crop Management System, our fuel contracting programs, and much more. Click on the...read more
Members of Jackson-Jennings Farm Bureau Cooperative Association, Inc. and Premier Companies (Premier Ag Co-op, Inc) have voted to approve a merger between the two cooperatives. The merged organization will keep the Premier Companies name and will serve 14 counties in...read more
Premier Energy is gearing up for Independence Day with its annual Fueling Freedom event. From noon to 5 p.m. on Friday, June 26, CountryMark will donate 50 cents for every gallon of fuel pumped and $1 for every gallon of lubricants sold at participating CountryMark...read more