Premier Energy is seeking a full time LP service technician. The candidate must be willing to travel and work in our service area. Training will be provided.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot fuel systems
- Maintain service vehicle maintenance records
- Deliver propane as needed
- Provide superior customer service
- Bill customers for services rendered and document system testing and related information.
The candidate must have a clean driving record with a valid Class A or B commercial driver’s licence, or have the ability to obtain a class A or B commercial license with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements. Candidates must also pass a background check, drug screen, and be able to lift 50 to 90 pounds.
Interested applicants may contact Jeff Axsom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see the full job description, click here.