Keeping you and your family comfortable in colder weather is something propane is uniquely equipped to do well. That’s because propane furnaces heat air to around 120 degrees, warmer than electric pumps. High-efficiency propane furnaces provide energy, cost, and carbon savings. With space heating being the biggest energy cost for most households, it pays to invest in propane.
Propane is now the most widely used alternative fuel in residential homes because it is safe, cost-efficient, and offers lower carbon emissions.
Premier Energy and Heyob Energy have been providing propane heat to homes and businesses for over 30 years.
You can rely on us to provide the following:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Competitive pricing
- Safety checks
- Numerous pricing programs and payment options
- Trained and certified staff
- Guaranteed price programs
IS IT TIME TO PULL THE PLUG ON YOUR WATER HEATER?
You may not spend too much time thinking about your water heater. But even if it’s out of sight, out of mind, it’s still working hard for you, day after day. That means it ages fast; a year for you is like 10 for your water heater. So how old is yours really? Learn More
You can count on us for safe, reliable, clean and affordable propane services.
Choose Premier Energy or Heyob Energy as your propane provider.
- Call Premier Energy: 877-435-3230 (Indiana)
- Call Heyob Energy: 800-991-3835 (Ohio)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about our 2016/2017 Propane Packages
- Learn more about propane, what it does, and how to use it safely.