Premier Energy is a proud supplier of CountryMark Fuel. CountryMark is an American-owned oil exploration, production, refining and marketing company. The company’s complete line of premium quality liquid fuels begins with light, sweet American crude oil brought in from Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky. This 100% American crude oil is refined to the highest specifications at the CountryMark refinery in Mt. Vernon, Indiana. Fuel quality is protected as it travels north along a 238-mile private pipeline. State-of-the-art blending technology at each CountryMark fuel terminal ensures that biodiesel and ethanol blended fuels are formulated for optimal driving performance and winter operability.
Equaling CountryMark’s fuel quality is the company’s complete line of high quality lubricants, which are sold as CountryMark Advantage Lubricants.
No other fuel brings more to the road
CountryMark products are sold in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. Today, there are more than 200 CountryMark branded delivery routes and more than 100 CountryMark-branded fuel stations. More than 65% of farmers and 60% of school corporations in the CountryMark service area are powered by CountryMark fuels.
CountryMark’s upstream business includes an impressive team of petroleum exploration professionals, geologists, production engineers, drilling specialists and reservoir managers. CountryMark’s oil exploration and production group manage 1,400 oil wells in six states producing 3,500 barrels of oil per day.
Based on 2014 revenues, CountryMark was ranked by the Indianapolis Business Journal as the 4th largest private company with headquarters in Indiana. CountryMark has been a farmer-owned cooperative since 1919 and was recognized in 2012 as the 12th largest ag cooperative in the nation.
There are more than 100 CountryMark retail fuel stations in this region. Click here for a map of all of the locations: http://www.countrymark.com/retail/
TOP TIER gasoline refined from American crude oil for optimal performance
At Premier Energy, we pride ourselves in our customer-focused success and are committed to providing you with superior service and the highest quality fuel available. We keep thousands of customers on the move. Regardless of your fueling needs or location, we bring quality fuel, exceptional service, and industry-leading expertise right to you. Our seamless fuel delivery network has wide coverage and a proven track record of responsiveness. Whether you need bulk gasoline, lubricants, diesel or alternative fuels, we are your one-stop source for the industry’s highest quality products at the most competitive wholesale prices.
Our team of dedicated energy department employees looks forward to providing you with exceptional service and the highest quality products. Call us today!
- Premium Dieselex-4: Discover why those who hate downtime and demand performance chose to fill up with Premium Dieselex-4, CountryMark’s premium on- and off-road diesel fuel.
- Biodiesel: Biodiesel is a clean-burning, alternative fuel produced from domestic, renewable resources. As one of the fastest growing alternative fuels in the United States, it is good for engines, good for the environment and good for the energy security of this country.
- PLUS Gasoline: If you’re looking for optimal gas mileage and engine performance, look no farther than CountryMark’s lineup of all-American PLUS gasolines. All of the gasolines in the CountryMark PLUS line meet TOP TIER standards, which keep engines running smoothly, improve engine performance and reduce vehicle emissions.
What we offer:
Diesel fuels that decrease down time and increase fuel efficiency
- Transport: Retail service station, commercial sites or other delivery, we have the experience to handle the load professionally.
- Fuel Contracting: The Premier Energy Price Risk Management Program is a contractual agreement that allows our fuel customers to lock in fuel prices for a specific period of time, helping them minimize fuel price risk and better manage their fuel budget to control energy costs.
- Tank Wagon: Premier Energy will provide you with a tank, pump, filter, hose and nozzle, and keep your tank full. Our well-trained and experienced Petroleum Sales Representatives will maintain and service your tank.
- Wet Hosing: Prefer not to have a fuel tank on your property? Let us come to you and fill your fleet directly from our tank wagon.
- Job Site Tanks: Our job site tank is very popular with the construction industry. We will deliver to your job site and keep it filled during the duration of your project.
- Card Reader: Monitor your fuel usage by driver, truck number, time, date, and type of product. Download the information to your computer in just a few seconds.
- Tank Monitors: We offer remote monitoring with our tanks that will send alerts to let you know when your tank is low and when it has been refilled by one of our service providers.
When using DEF in extreme winter conditions, there are precautions to take before it becomes a "slush" and freezes into a solid state. Although, the quality or performance of DEF is not compromised if it freezes. 1. Activate and Test Heaters. However, don't overheat...read more
Premier Energy and Heyob Energy’s promise to each customer is to supply the industry’s highest performing fuels throughout the year, in all weather conditions. When temperatures dip to subzero conditions, diesel fuels are put to the ultimate test. To deliver on our...read more
Premier Energy recently brought home a number of awards from the 2017 CountryMark Awards Banquet. During the banquet, Premier Energy was recognized for outstanding liquid fuel and lubricant sales and service. Seven Premier outstanding employees were recognized as...read more
The Spring 2017 newsletter is here.read more
Premier Companies is proud to announce that October is National Cooperative Month. After all, what better time could there be than during harvest to reflect on everything cooperatives do for the farmers and ranchers who own them? As you’re busy bringing in what...read more
Our Energy Division is seeking to hire a liquid fuel Delivery Driver to provide outstanding customer service to fuel customers in the Washington County and surrounding county areas. Position requires CDL & HazMat endorsement. Must be flexible and have willingness to...read more